Welcome to a career with a brighter future. We are looking for people
who have passion to help others to succeed, are honest, dependable,
friendly and patient.
Not only do we pride ourselves in our ability to guide you to succeed in each of the examinations, but also,
we take the greatest satisfaction from knowing that all Camellok trained instructors are amongst the best
with many of them are now as trainers themselves We aim to provide you with the most professional, high
quality and straightforward service available within the driver training industry.
Camellok Driving School provides 6-8 weeks of excellent and challenging training to all new instructors. The
training courses consist of 40 hours of classroom instructions and 20 hours of in-car instructions. We
prepare and support our instructors to earn a California Instructor License. Once you have passed the DMV
exams, you will earn a competitive rate and flexible work schedule (Full and part time work arrangements).
Other things we offered:
- Paid on-the-job training
- No extra miles penalties
- Well maintained vehicles
- No hassles scheduling, our staff will work with you.
- Fuel and out of pocket expenses reimbursement
These Traits and Skills are a plus:
- First Aid and CPR certifications
- Mobile Road Experts training received from the CHP or the California Office of Traffic Safety
- Experience in either Law Enforcement, Firefighting, or similar public safety specialist
- Experience as a teacher or working within the educational system
What Do Our Community Need?
It is clear that we always want to improve the safety standard of driving
on the road. A driving instructor has a huge role to play in this. If a new
driver is taught the best skill of driving by a good driving instructor who
can motivate and inspire them, then they get off to the best possible
start. Not only that, a good instructor can also influence students' driving
for the rest of their life by developing a safe and responsible attitude
What Do You Have?
You think you have the Passion like us - to help people to drive safely.
Then come and join our team, the finest driving training school in
Sacramento. In addition, to become a good driving instructor there are
several qualities that you should already have, such as:
- At least 25 years old
- At least seven years of safe driving experience
- A clean criminal record (fingerprint and live scan services required)
- Have a high school diploma or its equivalent
- A dedication to customer service
- Exhibit patience and good communication skills
What Do We Offer?
To request for an interview, please respond with your Cover Letter and Resume in a MS Word document and
attach them with your e-mail. Please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't forget to send us your
contact information so that we can arrange an interview.
How To Apply?
Camellok Driving School is bonded, insured, & California DMV licensed - #4253 / Address: 6750 Folsom Blvd. Suite 228, Sacramento, CA 95819 / Tel: 916-479-9001